Thursday, 1 June 2017

Novena day 7: For the strengthening of families

Benvenuto Tisi da Garofalo, Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica, Rome1510 - 20

And for the last three days of the novena, I'm suggesting a focus on the particular concerns of the laity: today for the strengthening of our families, that those families broken might be reconciled and rejoined; that the ties that bind families together might be strengthened; that those isolated from their families might find a way back.  The prayer:

Come, O Spirit of Counsel, help and guide me in all my ways, that I may always do Thy holy will. Incline my heart to that which is good; turn it away from all that is evil, and direct me by the straight path of Thy commandments to that goal of eternal life for which I long. Amen.

Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and seven Glory Be's

No comments: