The Australian FSSP website has (at last) been updated to reflect a number of changes, viz:
- Fr Marko Rehak, who was based in Parramatta, has been appointed as Associate Pastor of St Clement, Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada;
- Fr Wong becomes chaplain of Maternal Heart (the announcement that it is to be made a personal parish on August 15 is now up on the Community's bulletin);
- Fr. Damonn Sypher has been appointed Assistant Priest to the Maternal Heart community;
- Regional Superior Fr Blust is chaplain for Parramatta; and
- New Zealand no longer has even a nominal FSSP presence.
Australians (and particularly those from his home town of Canberra) will want to keep Fr Rehak especially in their prayers - glad he was able to arrive in summer and get acclimated before he experiences a real winter (and I know whereof I speak having experienced a couple of years as a parishioner of St Clement's myself!).