Monday, 3 December 2012

Yes, I am still here...sort of!

Thanks to all the kind readers who sent me good wishes or offered prayers.

And especially to the kind reader who sent me some books from my Amazon wishlist, very cheering indeed!

I will try and do some posting over the next few days, but it will be rather intermittent I'm afraid - seems my hopes that I was on the path back to good physical health were a little premature, but hopefully the latest problem will be resolved soon.

In the meantime, please do keep me in your prayers,

Kate

1 comment:

Antonia Romanesca said...

Intermittent could never be as drastic as a complete cessation of transmission...you know those guys floating in tin cans out beyond the atmosphere, then Ground Control becomes just a fuzzy screen. yours dependently, A.