Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Prayers please...

As I said I would yesterday, I've added a prayer box to the right hand column.

Please do consider supporting the causes I've listed.

And congratulations to the person who send me a message requesting prayers, great news, and very pleased to do so.

Next week I'll start reposting my 'priests to pray for' list, consisting of any priest who has said the EF for us in Australia (plus a few others on entirely arbitrary criteria of doing good work and needing our support, such as Oz priest bloggers!), perhaps in State by State chunks.  But do keep these priests in your prayers aside from this, especially on their anniversary date.  The last update of the list can be found here, please let me know of any suggested additions.

I'd also be interested in adding a list of any (other) Australian trad religious, so please do let me know if you would like to be included on the list, or know of someone who should be.

I'm also open to additions to my 'non-public' list!

You can either add a comment to the blog, and mark not for publication - or email me.

No comments: