But actually, apparently its our diversity...
Still, the idea of having other religious/ethnic groups wishing us happy Christmas as we celebrate - showing some respect for the religious rights and predominant traditions of this country - is a good one.
And I guess it does demonstrate the dimensions of the mission 'ad gentes' that I presume this is a prelude to Adelaide launching....
Thanks to XT3 for alerting me to this video, part funded by the Archdiocese of Adelaide:
In any case, certainly better than some of the other Christmas greetings Christians have received so far this year:
- the grinch who banned Christmas decorations in Centrelink offices (fortunately overturned by the Minister);
- the primary school that banned Christmas carols;
- Iraqi authorities are warning jihadists are planning more Christmas attacks on the US and Europe;
- Christmas shoppers attacked in Sweden;
- a Christmas tree lighting ceremony attacked in the US;
- and it goes on...