- SA Health Minister John Hill has weighed in to say that the bill is flawed (unfortunately he has a better idea...);
- Tim Cannon - South Australia risks turning doctors into agents of death;
- Ethicist Professor Tonti-Filippini has labelled the legislation 'manifestly unsafe';
- Archbishop Wilson of Adelaide put out a pastoral letter on euthanasia on November 11;
- so too did Bishop O'Kelly of Port Pirie, back on 24 September.
** The bill was defeated in the Upper House "on the voices", but may return amended next year...