Saturday, 13 November 2010

Death of a blog? Please pray for David Schutz...**

I've received an email from David Schutz of the Sentire Cum Ecclesia blog, saying, inter alia, that:


"Those of you who have tried to access my blog in the last 24 hours will have received this notice:

This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.

For questions or concerns, contact Wordpress.com/Support

I have contacted Wordpress, but from what I have read on the internet about others who have experienced this, there is not much hope for resuscitation.

I suppose I have angered someone.

Who? God knows...."

Please pray for David and that his blog will be back soon.

***He's back with his own domain this time...

1 comment:

Rod said...

It's Back, try

http://scecclesia.com