Wednesday, 14 April 2010

I'm baacck.....(probably)

After a period of rest and recollection, posting will resume forthwith. It will be slow at first, as I'm still recovering from a radial head (elbow) fracture (inter alia), and so can only type a little at a time.

But the times seem to call for some activity on the part of the laity to counter the acatholics (as usual being given free reign on cath news as well as the usual haunts), aggressive atheists, and those who fallen from within, so more soon. 

We'll see how it goes, no promises about perseverence, so read at your own risk without expectations!

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Dear Terra,

Wonderful to see you back!

(I've had a little holiday from blogging myself.)

Ad multos annos, soror!

Terra said...

Thanks Joshua

Cardinal Pole said...

I'm glad to see you back blogging, Terra, and thanks for continuing to link to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Magnificent to see you back, Terra. Glorificamus

Terra said...

Thanks G - a bit intermittent as you can see, but...