Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Defend the Holy Father - poll on ABC

I've just been alerted to a poll on the ABC website that could do with some responses.  The question is:

Should the Pope be charged with ‘crimes against humanity’, over the alleged cover-up of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church?


At 5pm Tuesday the results are running:

Yes 76.0%

No 24.0%

So please go and vote and let your friends know....

And there's one on the 7 News page as well: Should Pope Benedict be questioned by police over the Catholic church's child abuse scandal?  Currently going at 83% yes.  You can find it here.

2 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

It keeps telling me I've already voted on the ABC poll...
(I haven't!)

Terra said...

Yes, and the numbers haven't changed much since last night (Oz time). I suspect they've cut it off lest it give the wrong (from thier perspective) answer...