Monday, 4 May 2009

Cannonball awards - voting open!

While I'm tempted to sulk (it's ok, I'll survive the indignity!) because no one nominated me (hmm, should have done a hissy fit Mulier Fortis style!), you can go and vote for one Oz blog (Aussi Coffee Shop in the Best underappreciated blog category) if you are feeling nationalistic or are one of her impressive 81 official followers!

And perhaps give someone like Athanasius or John Sonnen ( Orbus Catholicus) a guernsey in the 'More Catholic than the Pope category, and try and ensure that blogs recently gone rabid don't star as they currently are!

In any case, do go discover and support some of the smaller blogs in these fun awards.....


4 comments:

gmck9431 said...

Sorry Terra; just could'nt find a way to nominate you. Have not been able to work out Crescat's site. Did try though!

Terra said...

Thanks for the thought gmck9431 - I'm not really devastated though. Not quite up with the likes of that competition yet! Maybe next year if I last that long (at the moment its more a matter if I last another day or week!).

gmck9431 said...

Do keep at it! I'll put you on the prayer list. We do "need" you!

Terra said...

Prayers are always welcome. But don't worry too much, I'm pretty much always a day at a time girl!