Saturday, 4 April 2009

Benedictine Ordo for Holy Week

I've actually already covered most of the Office for this week in a series of posts over the course of the week, so all I'll do here is provide links to them!

Saturday, 4 April - Class III with a commemoration of St Isidore

MD 252*, [107]

First Vespers of Psalm Sunday MD 252*

Sunday, 5 April - Palm Sunday, Class I

MD 252*

Monday, 6 April - Monday in Holy Week, Class I
Tuesday, 7 April - Tuesday in Holy Week, Class I
Wednesday, 8 April - Wednesday in Holy Week, Class I

Holy Week Office part I, MD 260*ff

Thursday, 9 April - Maundy Thursday, Class I

Holy Week Office Part II

Friday, 10 April - Good Friday, Class I (Fast Day)

Holy Week Office Part III

Saturday, 11 April - Holy Saturday, Class I

Holy Week Office Part IV

Sunday, 12 April - Easter Sunday, Class I

Holy Week Office Part V

No comments: