Sunday, 22 March 2009

Events and news

A few points of interest:


  • Happy birthday to Fr Gresser FSSP of Lewisham, who is celebrating the big 40 today!
  • The Latin Mass Melbourne website has been updated, including some nice links on learning Latin and an indicative music program (good to see all of the Creeds getting a workout, not Credo I!), do go take a look.

Please let me know your Holy Week programme!

And of course Easter is coming up! At Christmas time I put up times for Masses and other services in a sidebar aimed particularly at those who might be visiting from interstate - it seemed to get a lot of hits, so I thought I'd do the same thing again for Easter. Please, either put any details in a comment to this post, or email me at australiaincognita@gmail.com.

Times, I suspect, are the main information people will be looking for, but do also let us know if you are singing tenebrae, having solemn masses, and if you are planning on some nice polyphony etc - this is a chance to advertise!

Upcoming events

A few reminders:

No comments: