Thursday, 18 December 2008

Christmas and New Year Masses

Thanks to all of those who have sent in Christmas and later Mass details - I'll put up the New Year and so forth Mass details I've been sent after Christmas!

There are a few locations for which I'm still missing details however, and as I'm getting a few requests for them, please do take a look at the sidebar, and if you know of a Christmas TLM that isn't there, let me know!

In particular, if I have any readers (and I know I have!) from Hobart, Wollongong, Albury-Wodonga and the wilds of North Queensland (I'm just going on places that have regular if not every week TLMs, but if there may well be others), let us know if you do have any TLMs scheduled over the Christmas period (or even if not so the rest of us can pray for the situation to be rectified next year...).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Usus Antiquor in Hobart is held on the first Sunday of every month, regardless of the particular feast. See here: http://tastrads.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Hi there, just wanted to let you know the latest from Brisbane.... Midnight Mass has changed to a Missa Cantata, the 9.30am on Christmas Day is now a Low Mass.
God Bless and Happy Christmas.