Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Juventutem Day 2

Well, Terra made it to Sydney. Blogging however will be rather sparse due to logistical issues! I had written a nice long post...but the borrowed laptop ate it (timed out without me realising it I think), so here is a very short one!

Solemn Vespers and Benediction with Cardinal Pell was excellent - very reverent, nice ceremonial and beautiful selection of music. The Cardinal gave a very witty and warm homily, and headed off for dinner with the Pope equipped with our best wishes and prayers....

A nice finish to the day was actually meeting a few fellow bloggers, including Michael Sternbeck of St Bede Studio and Rorate Caeli, and Joshua of Psallite Sapienter- hopefully will catch the Et Clamor Meus boys (Roman and Peter) tomorrow!

More anon.....

1 comment:

Roman433 said...

Well some and find me! You know who I am, but I do not know who you are.