Friday, 18 April 2008

Introduction

I've decided to give the blogging thing a try.

There are lots of Catholic blogs around now, and many of them are doing useful things.

So its a bit surprising that (at least as far as I've been able to find) there aren't many Australian traddie bloggers. So I've decided to do my little bit in remedying the situation!

I hope to be able to share news of upcoming traddie events in Australia (so don't hesitate to alert me to anything you know about!).

I'd also like to dabble a little on theology, particularly on the vexed question of how to sort through what is useful in modern theology - and what is downright dangerous.

Most of all though, I deeply believe that, with Summorum Pontificum, traditionalists must now take up the cudgels and work seriously for the conversion of our lands to Catholicism. Maybe this blog can help advance this cause just a little for Australia. More on this soon.....

No comments: